17 Prussian Way, EGLINTON WA 6034
- Land is 415 m²
Sorry It's Gone! - Under Contract!
A very much sought after location, renowned for both is current and future growth. This is your opportunity to secure a large block of land within the ever growing Amberton Beach Estate. Boasting 18.3 Meters of frontage, a walkable distance to both Alkimos & Eglinton beach fronts and the benefit of being able to build your dream home, what's there not to like?!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
· Ready and waiting for your creative touch, design and build your dream home. Reap the rewards of the ever-growing Alkimos Beach community and life the coastal lifestyle.
· A Vacant Block – a blank canvass ready to encompass your future home!
· Large 415sqm with 18.3 meters of frontage
· Gorgeous sunsets from the top of the estate
· An established Street scape close to all amenities & necessities
· Walking distance to nearby parks, the beach & public transport
· Tucked away from Marmion Avenue
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
· Being able to live only walking distance from it all, including Amberton Beach itself, The Amberton Beach Bar and Kitchen along the oceanfront, the Amberton Beach Skate and Pirate Parks, the lovely Heath Park, the Amberton Playing Fields and the local Flying Fox Park – plus just minutes away from Shorehaven Primary School, the Northshore Christian Grammar School, shopping, public transport, the St James’ Anglican School and the hearts of both Yanchep to the north and Alkimos to the south
· Across the road from Ocean View Park and its unbeatable oceanic views
· Titled & ready for you to build
· Walking distance to future Eglinton Station
· Easy access to Mitchell Freeway via Romeo Road
· Future infrastructure in development (Yanchep Rail extension, Mitchell Freeway extension)
· Amberton Beach – five minutes approx. (2.8 kilometres)
· Shorehaven Primary School – one minute (600 metres)
· St James’ Anglican School – six minutes (3.8 kilometres)
· Butler Train Station – nine minutes (6.2 kilometres)
· Perth CBD – 42 minutes or 47.4 kilometres (approx.)