110 Gradient Way, BELDON WA 6027
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
$595 PER WEEK
VERY IMPRESSIVE LIVING!
Maintained to a high standard by the owners and decorated with attractive finishes, this 4 x 2 single storey home in Beldon boasts a generous layout of accommodation and is both spacious inside and out.
Centrally located to the Beldon shopping precinct with an excellent coffee shop, Woolworths and a gym, a short drive to the Mitchell Freeway, Whitfords train station, Belridge High School and Beldon Primary School just round the corner, you are in the heart of it all.
Features including but not limited to:
* Front living room with fitted cupboards and shelving, wooden floor
* Main bedroom with wallpapered feature wall, contemporary ensuite shower room, wooden floor, walk in robe and reverse cycle, overlooking the rear garden
* Bedroom 2 – double with ceiling fan and wooden floor
* Bedroom 3 – single with double built in robe, ceiling fan and wooden floor
* Bedroom 4/study with ceiling fan and wooden floor
* Huge family living room with dining area, vaulted ceilings, gas bayonet (log burner is not in use), reverse heat/cool
* Large kitchen with fitted cupboards, dishwasher, pantry, overlooking rear garden
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Enormous rear garden with lawn, paved area and undercover area. Safe and secure for the children. (Table and chairs not included in the lease).
* Double carport with remote controlled door, plus driveway parking
* Security doors
* Shed SORRY NO PETS