14 Zingarello Street, PEARSALL WA 6065
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
Leased Leased Leased!
Welcoming, well presented, light and bright. Don't delay, call us today!
A delightful, secure and spacious home in the heart of the high demand suburb of Pearsall. Close to all the amenities Pearsall has to offer with transport links via train and freeway to the city, excellent local primary and high schools – private and public, shopping centres of Darch and Wanneroo close by, not forgetting the beautiful parks and walking/cycle paths to Lake Joondalup. Call us now for a viewing, this well maintained, clean and bright property will not last long.
Features including but not limited to:
• Large living, kitchen and meals with huge island bench, stone bench tops, room for a large refrigerator. Ample drawer and cupboard space.
• Gas cook top, electric oven. Bosch dishwasher
• Low maintenance wood look flooring through the living, kitchen and meals
• Main bedroom, carpeted with large his and hers walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower and large vanity, chrome towel rail
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with mirrored robes and carpets
• New blinds throughout
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Laundry opening onto hanging space
• Secure rear garden with lawn and patio area, undercover area
• Evaporative Ducted cooling throughout
• Large double remote garage
• No Pets
• AVAILABLE NOW
Please note, refrigerator that is currently in the property will not be replaced in the event it breaks down.
The information provided is deemed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by owner or agent & are expressly excluded from any contract or agreement.